Couponing My Way To The Islands!

Monday, July 26, 2010

~Could you live in 89 square feet?~

Could you live in an 89 square foot home? Honestly, don't think I could. However, I am FASCINATED with what this man is doing. Truly fascinated!

He does not have a mortgage and pays less than $100 per year for utilities! Can you imagine what that would be like? Wow!
Here is the video showing his house. Pretty awesome!
http://vitality.yahoo.com/video-20910192


I've been out-of-town since Thursday, so I'll try to post my shopping trip later today. Hope you have a great Monday!

SHO

1 comment:

Tiff said...

WOW! I guess it works for him, but I couldn't imagine a family of five in a tiny house, even double that size! haha.
Thanks for sharing Shanna, it definitely makes you reconsider all the stuff we have at least.