Couponing My Way To The Islands!

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

~What's cooking at my house?~


Sunday morning I started 2 crock pots of chicken. I normally don't make that much chicken in one day, but it was a large family pack that was already thawed. Crock pot #1 was marinated with BBQ sauce, garlic & onion. Crock pot #2 was marinated with Lawry's Mexican Chile Lime, which is perfect for Mexican dishes.

My menu game plan includes:
Salad topped w/ chicken (lunch)
Foil pack chicken w/ rice
Shredded BBQ chicken on bun

If there is enough left we will have chicken tacos or chicken nachos one night. We can eat chicken 3 nights in a row as long as it in different dishes. The beauty is that the chicken is already made so half of the battle is already won ;)

What's cooking at your house?

No comments: