Couponing My Way To The Islands!

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

~Monthly Review~


February is now over and it is time to give you my monthly savings report. This month we bought a glass top for our table, car tag & paid the higher than usual electric bill. However, I still more than hit my savings goal!!! I'm so excited!
2 months down and 10 to go ;) I am really motivated now that it is March and summer vacation is going to be here soon. I heart summer vacation!

Are you starting to make your summer vacation plans?

Here is a challenge (I know, I'm always coming up with challenges...go with it)
Next time you want to eat take-out instead of cooking a quick meal, think about putting that money toward something fun for the summer. Then eating at home won't seem so bad after all ;)


"Dishonest money dwindles away, but he who gathers money little by little makes it grow."
~Proverbs 13:11~

No comments: