Couponing My Way To The Islands!

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

~Let's Talk Freezer Items!~

Today I'm going to write about items that I freeze. Since couponing, I've learned of many items that freeze well that I would have never thought to even put in the freezer. Honestly, there was never a need since I only had on hand just enough for the time. Never before did I have an overstock of butter! he he Times have changed :)

Items I freeze:
salsa
guacamole
avocados
butter
cheese (slices, blocks & shredded)
okra (from the garden)
lunch meat (ham, turkey, bologna, any kind)
hot dogs
pancake mixes
bread
bacon
sausage
coffee
soups (leftovers)
chips...Yes, chips can be frozen! My friend (and STAR student) Jamie tried this and it worked. We don't keep chips around long enough to freeze, but if you do this is for you ;) Thanks Jamie!

Hope this helps! I'm sure I forgot to list some items. If you have any questions, please email me or leave a comment. Thanks!
SHO

No comments: