Couponing My Way To The Islands!

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

~Know when to hold 'em~

Know when to hold 'em....Know when to fold 'em
Know when to walk away....Know when to run.

Yes, I heart The Gambler! I've found that these lyrics are very useful when making reference to coupons.

Wanted to take a moment and address a few things. First off, couponing will save you money when done correctly. I've said it before that if I went after every "deal" that I come across, I'd be broke! You must be very careful as to what you buy and what price you pay. Sure .25-.50 toothpaste is cheap, but it's not FREE. I like to use toothpaste as an example because it is an item that everyone uses and can be over $3 per tube. Since couponing, I've not paid a penny for it! We have an assortment of tubes in the stockpile...All of which get the job done.

Once you get the hang of it all, you will see huge savings. Even if you only used coupons for toiletries (I do not recommend this), you would save money each month that would add up to a substantial annual savings.

Hoping you are saving BIG and having fun while doing it!

No comments: