Couponing My Way To The Islands!

Saturday, March 6, 2010

~Walgreen's Today~

Ran to Wal-green's today, but wasn't able to get everything on my list. They were sold out of the many of the items I wanted. However, I got rain checks for when they come in.

Purex 50 oz. Laundry Detergent
Sale=Buy 1 @ $5.99 Get 1 FREE
-B1G1 Free coupon (2/21 Red Plum)
=2 FREE after coupon!

Revlon Matte Eyeshadow – $4.99
-$3 Instant Savings
-Use $2 coupon (2/21 SS)
=FREE after coupon and instant savings

Dentyne Gum – 69¢ with in-ad coupon
-$1/2 Dentyne Coupon (2/28 SS)
19¢ each after coupon

Nivea Lip Care – 99¢ with in-ad coupon
Use B1G1 Free coupon (2/7 RP)

I also got a rain check for the Tylenol PM that is on sale. It will be .49 after coupon and sale. Today is the last day of this sale. Plus, don't forget to pick up the FREE Reach toothbrushes too!

Happy Saturday!

No comments: