Couponing My Way To The Islands!

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

~A Very Sassy Student!~

This is from a Sassy Savings student, Christy, that has a family of 5. I'm so proud of her! My hubby ran into her hubby the other day and he said "Your wife has turned my wife into a machine!" My hubby thought that was funny. It is always fun to have your hubby excited about how much you are saving too!
**********************************************************
I am having a great time and my husband is definitely a fan! When I buy groceries he wants me to go over what I bought and how much I saved. Then I get even more pumped! I was spending about $120-$150 per week for a family of five on groceries and household items. Now I have been spending around $60 per week. This week I did spend about $80 but that included items for our 10 year old's birthday party!
This has been a blast and I love the challenge!
Thanks!
Christy

No comments: