Couponing My Way To The Islands!

Monday, December 12, 2011

~How I Use Oil On My Face~

As promised, today I'm sharing how I do the "oil cleansing method". There are several variations that I found on-line, however this is what is working for me.

I rub the oil (about a quarter size) together in my hand and then massage it into my skin for a minute or less. I get a washcloth wet with really warm (I like hot) water and then lay it on my face for a little bit (20-30 seconds) so it opens the pours and starts to melt away the oil. I wipe down my face really well to get all the make-up and oil off. While my face is still a little damp I put a small drop of oil back on as moisturizer (if needed). Make sure the oil is worked into your skin. Hope that makes sense!

In the morning, I simply wipe my face with water and a cloth before applying my moisturizer with spf for the day. It really is that easy!

My skin really does feel like velvet for the first time ever. It has been clear and free of any breakouts since I started this method. Everything I've read says that Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO) is the one to use. Enjoy! Can't wait to hear what you think :)

Happy Monday!

SHO

No comments: