Couponing My Way To The Islands!

Friday, December 30, 2011

~Happy New Year!~


I'm back! Hope everyone had a wonderful CHRISTmas and enjoyed the holiday with your family. We spent a week in Florida at Disney World. It was wonderful! The weather was simply perfect. Not sure we will want to go there anytime other than December now!

Starting in January, I will be writing a series of posts about how I saved 100% of the money we used to pay for the trip in just 4 months. The series will also include tips to save you money once you get there. We saved HUNDREDS by doing a few simple things!


I hope that you close out 2011 on a high note and I pray blessings and God's provision for you and your family. It is by Him and through Him that we have everything. To Him be all glory, honor and praise.

Happy New Year!

SHO

No comments: