Couponing My Way To The Islands!

Friday, December 9, 2011

~Happy Friday!~


Hello Sassy Savers!

Can you believe it is Friday already?! Whew. Where did the week go? Like everyone else that I've spoken with, we all have had about 95 things to do this week. Have I mentioned that I don't like being busy?? Ha!

I hope all of you are enjoying the season and taking it easy. My preacher said something the other day that I thought was very true. He said that some people think the holidays are a free pass to unload their "junk" onto others and misbehave. How true is that? Ick! The manager at CVS told me that people were throwing things on the counter and yelling at them on Thanksgiving Day. How sad is that?!

As always, there is no deal worth getting upset over. After all...whose birthday is it anyway? I like to remind children of that when they start thinking that Christmas is all about gifts and them and not about the birth of our Savior.

Happy Friday!
SHO

No comments: