Couponing My Way To The Islands!

Monday, December 19, 2011

~2011 Savings Goals?!~


2011 Savings Goal?!

Well, I'm checking in and asking if you hit your savings goal for 2011? Did you budget, set goals and succeed? I pray that you did and that you feel beyond accomplished!

Did I hit my savings goal?
Yes and no. We had an unexpected event happen with my car which led to us purchasing a newer car. So, we paid cash for it! It was a feeling like we've never felt before. We have always paid cars off early, but never have we paid CASH for one. It was awesome! I got a big smooch in the office from the hunkiest boy in Texas ;)

Even though it made me a bit sick to see the money leave the account, I felt good about knowing that we had saved up for this event. We had just hoped it would be a little further down the road. Oh well. Life happens. Learning to roll with it.

Did you all have a good financial year? Did you pay some things off? Are you living debt free? Have you experienced financial freedom for the first time in 2011? I'd love to hear from you!

In His Grace~
SHO

No comments: