Couponing My Way To The Islands!

Friday, August 6, 2010

~More JBF finds!~

More Sassy Savers are sharing the good deals they picked up at the JBF sale! I will be sharing my stuff at a later date (mine requires before & after photos).

A Sassy Saver Liz said:
Some of my favorite deals were a Dallas Cowboys Jersey -looked brand new- for $2!!! Both my husband and my son were very excited! I also got him a winter coat for $5 and it also looks brand new! Yay! I love JBF sales!!!!

Thanks for sharing Liz!

Sassy Saving Tiffany said:
1. $20 Leapfrog Leapster (purple and pink) in perfect condition
2. $12 Big table booster seat (reclines and adjusts height)
3. $8 Travel booster seat
4. $4.50 adorable hot pink converse high tops
5. $3 Leapfrog fridge magnet

Thanks for sharing Tiff!

There is still TONS of merchandise to choose from. Be sure to not miss out!

Hope you are have a fabulous Friday, I am :)
SHO

No comments: