Couponing My Way To The Islands!

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

~Inspired~

I love it when I get inspired from something that I never imagined. Today we were watching a baby show, which had nothing to do with finances...and all to do about a family with multiples. This mother works FULL-TIME outside of the home, has a 7 year old, 21 month old TWINS & TWIN NEWBORNS. Yes, you read that correctly...2 sets of TWINS in less than 2 years!
They showed her getting groceries (which they usually don't do on this particular show ) and she had a coupon binder! She spoke of how much money they are able to save by her using coupons and how she has been able to get FREE diapers & wipes along with other deals. She also said people are constantly asking her how she finds time to clip coupons when she has 2 SETS OF TWINS UNDER 2. She said it really doesn't take that long and is well worth the payoff!

After seeing that, I don't think anyone has an excuse to not clip coupons! This lady inspired me to inspire you. Happy Clipping!

In Him~
SHO

No comments: