Couponing My Way To The Islands!

Monday, August 15, 2011

~Setting Goals!~


Today's post is all about setting sales goals for the Just Between Friends Sale!

In the spring I found out that our church was offering a family camp over the summer at The Great Wolf Lodge. We were excited and really wanted to go, however it would be at least $500 that we had not budgeted in our vacation fund. So, I decided that every cent made at the spring sale would go toward camp. God is so good and we were able to have a BLAST at family camp with the money that I made at the sale. That was such an awesome feeling to be able to pay for it with my JBF money!

Do you have a JBF goal? It makes it so much fun each night when you look at your totals if you have a goal set! Plus, it is a huge motivating factor when you are getting items ready for the sale.

For more information on the Dallas JBF Sale on September 8-11, 2011 go HERE
Blessings~
SHO

No comments: