Couponing My Way To The Islands!

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

~Menu Wednesday!~


We had a fun & busy weekend, so I have been sort of making my menu up as I go. Luckily, I have plenty of stuff on hand to choose from. Here is what we have on the menu this week:

Subway Sandwiches (not home)
Stuffed Pitas (ground beef, grilled chicken, pinto beans, mushrooms, spinach & cheese)
Beef Stroganoff w/ mushrooms & green beans
Pita Pizza (needed to finish up the pitas) w/ spinach salad
Chicken sandwich on bun

I try to plan my menu around the fresh items and the items about to expire. This week I planned 2 meals off fresh mushrooms and the pitas that are expiring this week. Luckily, there is a lot that can be done with both so we are not eating the same meals over and over.

Happy Wednesday!
SHO

No comments: