Couponing My Way To The Islands!

Thursday, April 29, 2010

~Sassy Saver Spotlight!~

Below is from a Sassy Savings student that took a class several months ago. I love that no matter what phase or season of life you are in, couponing benefits everyone! Jan has surpassed her monthly goal and is now blessing others. That makes me happy. That is what it is all about. Being a good steward with "God's Money" and blessing others when we have the opportunity.
Jan~I'm so proud of you!
**************************************************************
Having a great time saving money!! My pantry and freezer are pretty well stocked. I think my husband thought it was crazy at first, but now he appreciates how much money I'm saving and he's a big fan now!! The best part, I think, I have been able to pull out of my supply and help a friend out who has been having a hard time. She's a single Mom with a teenage son. Which I think is AWESOME!!! She told me yesterday that they are still using the food I gave her 2 months ago!! I love that!!

I have many items such as toothpaste, body wash etc that the only time I purchase them now is when they are free or almost free.

I want to thank you for helping me learn how to save money. My goal when we came to the class was to pay for my massage each month. So far, I have saved much more than that and we are eating at home instead of going out, which saves a ton of money!

No comments: