Couponing My Way To The Islands!

Monday, April 9, 2012

~Menu Plan Monday!~

Hope everyone had a very blessed Easter weekend! We had fun celebrating babies, birthdays, Easter...basically, celebrating life all weekend. It was a busy, but fun weekend spent with dear friends.

It is Monday, so we should talk about menu planning. I gifted a friend a menu planning pad this weekend. Of course that got me to thinking about my own failures in planning a menu last week. The previous week I did awesome and stuck to it! However, last week was full of events and it just didn't happen. Don't worry...we did eat ;)
I love having a plan. I need to have a plan. I thrive on having a plan in life. Do you feel the same way? There is a peace with a plan.

Happy Menu Planning Sassy Savers!

Monday Blessings~
SHO

No comments: