Couponing My Way To The Islands!

Monday, April 30, 2012

Good Morning Sassy Savers!

I had one of the best weekends with some amazing girls at a lake house. Literally, I don't ever remember taking time out for an extended amount of time. It was just what all 6 of us needed. We had so much fun!




As we were talking the one thing that kept coming up was eating out vs. cooking and eating at home. 3 of us cook and the other 3 eat out most of the time. It was fun to talk about tips and tricks to make cooking at home faster, more efficient and healthier for our families. The reason why I cook is to keep my budget where it needs to be. Eating out is the #1 budget buster (pretty sure I've mentioned that at least 100 times on this blog;)

Today is Monday and the perfect time to take a few minutes to plan out a menu for the week. I promise, it is not too difficult or time consuming. Go through your freezer, fridge and pantry and start writing down different meals you can make. It really is that simple!

I encourage you to make time to spend with friends and people who lift you up. A little time away will give you peace and grant you more patience for your family.

Happy Monday!

SHO

No comments: