Couponing My Way To The Islands!

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

~My Target Trip!~

Good Morning Sassy Savers!
Hope everyone enjoyed a great July 4th weekend. It was my birthday, of course I didn't get any older ;) Ha! Anywho, we did go to Ruby Tuesdays for the FREE burger. They even threw in a birthday cupcake too! Gave my hunky hubs the burger and I ordered the salad bar.

Ran into Target this weekend to see if I could find any deals. I had not been to Target in a long time! I printed out a few coupons before going just to see if there were any deals out there. Turns out, there were!

Suave
.99
-.75 Target printable q
=.24

Ritz Crackerfuls
$2.40
-$1 q
-$1 Target printable q
=.40

3 Kraft dressings
$1.59 (sale)
-$1/2 q
-Buy 2 get 1 FREE Target printable q
=$.73 each

Happy Tuesday!
SHO

No comments: