Couponing My Way To The Islands!

Monday, June 20, 2011

~My CVS trip~

Happy Monday Sassy Savers! Hope everyone had a great Father's Day weekend.

Ran into CVS before church yesterday. Sadly, they were already out of some things. Luckily, I got a rain check for the Hershey's Bliss that was $5.99 with a $5.99 ECB plus I had a $1 coupon. Be sure to pick up a rain check for this moneymaker!

This is what I was able to get. This is a good example of NOT using coupons, but still getting a good deal on the store specials.

2 Planters
2/$5
-$2 ECB back
=$1.50 each
*I'm pretty sure the cheapest I've seen these on sale at Kroger was $1.99 each


This deal was buy $10 of certain products, get a $3 ECB.
6 Extra Gum
$1.50 each
Milky Way
$1
=$10
-$3 ECB
=$7 or $1 each

Again, nothing too exciting. However, these are easy deals to score if you don't have coupons.

Hope everyone has a great Monday! We are off to the pool :)

Blessings~
SHO

No comments: