Couponing My Way To The Islands!

Monday, June 13, 2011

~Happy Monday & A Couple of Deals!~

Good Morning Sassy Savers!

I'm back from paradise and things should be back to normal this week. My original plans were to post everyday that I was gone (as I have in the past). I even had posts ready for each day before we left! Once we got to the resort and found the business center, it was a long walk from our room & the beach. I posted on Monday, but had to wait in line for a computer. Then I decided that nothing I needed to tell you was time sensitive and that I just needed to enjoy my trip. Hope that works for everybody :)

This picture pretty much sums up my week in paradise! I was taking a moment enjoying the breeze and God's amazing creation. That is my happy place. My place of rejuvenation, replenishment, relaxation. The place my soul longs to go each year to find peace. I always feel like a new person when I return from vacation.
So many of you ask if couponing, saving money and working hard all year long is worth it for 1 week. My answer is and will always be "YES!"

We did pick up a few grocery items at Wal-Mart yesterday.

Corn on the cob-.25 each (this was so good on the grill last night)
2 lbs strawberries-$1.99 (this is a great deal!)
(6 bags) Doritos chips $1.99 (stocking up for an upcoming trip)
Milk
bread
spinach salad

My goal was to spend less than $25 and we ended up spending $24! This was a no coupon & quick trip. Sometimes those are nice too!

Happy Monday!
SHO

No comments: