Couponing My Way To The Islands!

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

~Who I am~

That's who I am....

I'm going to attempt to honestly tell you a little bit about myself. I'm fully aware that the majority of my readers don't know and will probably not ever meet me in person. I'm amazed that some days there are over 3,500 of you reading! Thank you so much for reading and all of the kind emails & comments! I have been blessed.


I'm not laid back. There you have it! There have only been a couple people who have described me as that and I just had to laugh and say "clearly, you don't know me!". Just who I am. I believe you are either born that way or not. I've been attempting to "learn" and it is just not happening. Luckily, I married a very chill (especially under pressure) man who balances me out and keeps me in check. Yes, I said he keeps me in check. He is my best friend and loves me enough that he will nicely let me know when I've gone over to "the other side".

Eww....THE OTHER SIDE...Yep, going there! Some of you are laughing because you know exactly what I'm talking about. Sometimes my engine gets a little too revved up ;)
Some people actually live on "The Other Side". Yikes! No thanks! Many couponers I've seen at the checkout have taken up residence there. Trust me (I can say this because I detour there every once in a while by accident...then I put my car in reverse & burn rubber as fast as I can!)...no one likes people when they are on "THE OTHER SIDE". No deal or situation is worth you looking back and being dissappointed in yourself. So many times I will know that I am in the right at the store and it is the hardest thing to do to not argue with the cashier, but I remember what "those people" look like and nothing is worth that. I don't ever want to make a cashier upset. My goal is to make them smile and bless them for those few moments that I am in their lane.


In the end, I'm just a girl who is madly in love with my husband & daughter and willing to make sacrifices to get to spend as much time possible with them. Becoming a Home Economist and couponing has been the answer for my family. It has made the biggest impact on our budget.

Blessed~
SHO

No comments: