Couponing My Way To The Islands!

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

~Savings Goal Update!~


Is anyone else in shock that it is already December 1st??? Literally, I can't believe my eyes. This year has flown by! It seems like yesterday that I was setting goals for 2010. I haven't mentioned it in a while, but I have some very exciting news....I HIT MY SAVINGS GOAL FOR 2010!!! It was not easy to do, but I stuck with my plan and accomplished it. Let me tell you that it feels good to set a goal, work toward it and then to see it through. Love it!

Reaching my savings goal, however fulfilling, was NOT the best feeling. Helping out families in need by giving money, food and supplies is what I will remember most about this year. Helping others and doing God's work is the most amazing feeling. I want to thank those of you who helped a particular family that I posted about on here. You all blessed me by blessing that family. Thank you.

In January I will start posting about setting goals for 2011. It is never too early to start thinking about it. Dream it, Believe it and Make it happen!

Wednesday Blessings~
SHO

No comments: