Couponing My Way To The Islands!

Monday, December 6, 2010

~Tutu's For Sale!~

Good Monday morning Sassy Savers! Hope you all had a great weekend. Mine was busy, but super fun! I took Mini-me to see The Nutcracker in Dallas on Friday. It was so wonderful! We had a great time. Love making sweet memories :)


Then my SOONERS played for the BIG 12 CHAMPIONShip. We got together with some friends for to watch. Always fun when our beloved Sooners are victorious! Below is a dessert I took to the watch party.



I've been up to my eyeballs making tutu's & hair accessories to sell. The tutu's are $15 each. Please email me if you would like to order one (coachoshields@hotmail.com)







Today is December 6th, which means you have 19 days to finish what you need to get done. Are you ready?

Monday Blessings~
SHO

No comments: