Couponing My Way To The Islands!

Monday, December 27, 2010

~Getting Excited About the New Year!~


Hope everyone had a blessed Christmas! We sure did. We have had company on and off for a week. We spent Christmas day at home by ourselves. It was peaceful and relaxing. We curled up on the sofa and watched Christmas movies, ate a nice meal and had a Happy Birthday Jesus party! It was a great day!


Previously, I would put my Christmas tree up on October 31st. This year we were so busy and it didn't happen until mid November. Today I looked around and all I saw was clutter. Clutter sort of makes me crazy! So, we took down all of the Christmas decor, cleaned, re-arranged furniture, changed out the wreath and everything. It feels so good to have my house back :) I love Christmas decor, but when the holiday is over, I'm ready to put it up!


I've never put my tree up so late or taken it down so early. Felt like I needed a change. Anyone else feeling that way right now? We have such big hopes and dreams for 2011 and I'm just excited to get it started! We are making changes in our home, our activities, our schedules, our diets, our workouts and our attitudes. 2011 is going to be a year of change. I'm ready to dream new dreams, set new goals and achieve great things. I'm ready to see what God has in store for me!

I hope that you all are setting goals, making changes and getting excited along with me! My hunky hubs and I will be celebrating 10 years of marriage in 2011 also! We are already island dreaming :)
2011 is going to be great!

Monday Blessings~
SHO

No comments: