Couponing My Way To The Islands!

Monday, October 18, 2010

~Coupon Comedy~

This is the Queen of Sassy Savings husband...guess he would be the King of Sassy Savings?! Not sure he would go for that. Ha! So, we'll just call him Coach :)


I had enlisted his help after church yesterday in the self checkout lane at Tom Thumb. Bless his heart, not 1 of his coupons would scan and the associate had to come over at least 4 times to help. Not his fault, the coupons just would not go through unless manually entered. Anyway, it was a bit frustrating as we had to do so many transactions.

Once we got out into the parking lot, this was the conversation with my favorite Coach:

"What just happened in there?"~said cute Coach
Laughing~me

"I can read any offense in seconds...I can break down any defense no matter what is thrown at me, but I've got to be honest...this coupon thing really throws me! I guess what I'm saying is that Babe, you many have a future being an Offensive or Defensive Coordinator!" ~said cute Coach

"Ha, ha, ha, ha!"~ me cracking up!

Needless to say, my favorite Offensive Coordinator ( UNDEFEATED this season) has yet another new appreciation for how I'm able to save our family so much money.

Blessed~
SHO

1 comment:

Traci said...

SOOO Funny! It reminds me of my husband. He says I "spave" (spend to save) & he doesn't get it!