Couponing My Way To The Islands!

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

~Goals!~


Goals...

Never before in life did I really set specific goals. Sure, I wanted to lose 5 lbs my entire life (who doesn't). However, I never set a goal on paper and did anything about it. UNTIL, I became a mom and got serious about things! I knew that we needed a plan and FAST in order for me to quit my full-time job and stay home with my miracle baby girl.
I was at the point that I was willing to sacrifice most anything in order for that to happen. In my case that meant selling my "dream home" and making some major life changes. Let me just say that I don't regret a second of those choices. After all, life really is all about "choices"...Isn't it?
Was it hard? Well, at times it has been. However, I would not ever give up a moment that I've had with my daughter. Stuff is just stuff. Fads will fade, but time won't stand still.

I encourage to not be afraid to set goals and get a plan of action for your financial life. You can do it, I promise!

Happy Wednesday!
SHO

No comments: