Couponing My Way To The Islands!

Monday, November 14, 2011

~.39 & .49 per lb Turkey!~

Good Morning Sassy Savers!


Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! We went to the SMU v. Navy football game and had a blast. It was a very patriotic game. President George W. Bush was even there :)


Sunday-Tuesday Tom Thumb has turkey's for .49 per lb with an additional $35 purchase. This worked out great for me since I was going to buy some other meat and sale items. We headed there before church and was able to get everything on our list.

I've been told that Albertson's has turkey's for .39 per lb. I don't have any of the details or know if there is an additional purchase necessary. Albertson's is across the lake for me, so not worth driving over just for the turkey. However, if you live near one, this may be a better deal for you.

Happy Monday!
SHO

No comments: