Couponing My Way To The Islands!

Monday, October 24, 2011

~Aldi Comps!~

Good Morning Sassy Savers!

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! Mine was nice and relaxing for a change. Much needed after several busy weekends in a row.

After church we ran into Wal-Mart for some fruit. I used the Aldi ad in the Dallas Morning News as my comp ad.


Apples
$2.47 per lb (Wal-Mart price)
.55 per lb (Aldi's price!)
*I saved almost $2 per lb by using the Aldi ad! Woohoo!

Grapes
$1.47 per lb (Wal-Mart price)
.99 per lb (Aldi price)

I rarely buy anything at Wal-Mart without a comp ad these days. It pays to take time to check the paper for the other store ads before you head out. It may not seem like a huge savings, but over time this ads up! Actually, even just over a month it ads ups. Using comp ads is a great way to get more food for your money!

Coming up tomorrow I have some exciting news! Stay tuned :)

Happy Monday!
SHO

No comments: