Couponing My Way To The Islands!

Friday, May 20, 2011

~Garage Sale Saturday!~

I'm in full swing garage sale mode today. Not really sure why I thought attempting a garage sale during possibly the busiest week of my life was a good idea. I'm just tired of dodging the stuff in the garage with my car. It is a little dangerous!

Feel free to drop by Saturday from 8-12. I like fast, 1 day garage sales. No need to drag it out! I've recruited a few neighbors to also have garage sales at the same time. Hopefully, there will be multiple sales going on tomorrow!

A few items for sale include:

1997 Isuzu Rodeo
Graco infant car seat & base (excellent condition)
Eddie Bauer infant car seat
crib mattress
Graco pack n play
Bailey double electric breast pump
Toys
Clothing (men, women, children & maternity)
Shoes
Full size bedding sets
White wood changing table
Ceramic pillars
home decor items
Toiletry items: Pads, liners, razors, toothpaste, etc.

Possibly the most exciting part of the garage sale will be Mini-me's 1st lemonade stand! She is super excited!

If you need directions or information on any of the items listed, please email me(coachoshields@hotmail.com) or leave a comment!

Happy Friday!
SHO

No comments: