Couponing My Way To The Islands!

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Wednesday Already???

Oops,hope you got your menu planned! I'm just going to be honest...I have no plan for the week or month really. December is such a busy month for us. The past 2 weeks have been packed. Literally, 4 parties...a Christmas program....company...the list goes on. So, I have plenty of food here and we just figure it out. Sort of how we did previously! I like the new and improved planning method much better ;)
My parents are driving in from out-of-state, so I do have some meals planned for them. It's going to be fun!
My point is this...if you don't have a plan each day, you are still okay. Life is just a great deal easier if you do have a plan (so I'm remembering!)
Hope you all are having a very blessed Wednesday :)

No comments: