Couponing My Way To The Islands!

Friday, October 16, 2009

Couponing & deals today



Here are some of the deals that I went in to Kroger for today. A couple are not in the pic (my "helper" was hiding a sack full of goldfish!). I've listed the things that are "stock-up" on prices. The only reason I only purchased 3 cheeses is because I have at least 6 in my freezer (if you were wondering).

Goldfish
sale $1 (stock-up price!)

Grapes
sale $1 per lb

Apples
sale $1 per lb

Carrots
sale $1 per bag

Potatoes
sale $2.99

8 Campbell's cooking soups
sale 4/$3
-.30/3 (tripled)
=.52 per can (stock-up price!)

4 Campbell's Chunky soups
sale $1
-.40/2 (doubled)
=.60 per can! (stock-up price!)

Cheerios
sale $2.50
-.55q
=$1.95 (not the greatest deal, but it is a big box)

3 Cheese
sale $1 (this is a stock-up price! This cheese freezes well)

Peanut Butter
sale $1

Airwick
sale $1
-.50 q (doubled)
=FREE!

4 AquaFresh
sale $1
-$1 q (also some .50 q's doubled)
=FREE

Dial Soap
sale $1
-.35 q (tripled)
=FREE!

Lunchable w/ water
$3.89
-FREE coupon
=FREE!

Yoplait
.50
-FREE coupon
=FREE!

Turkey
$1.88
-.45 (doubled)
=.98

Tortillas
sale $1 (stock-up price....these also freeze well)
-$1 q
=FREE!


Spent less than $20...saved over $50!

No comments: