Couponing My Way To The Islands!

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

~Crazy Coupon Day!~

Again, no matter how long you have been doing this and how easy it starts to get...you run into a snag! Today I had a great game plan for Wal-greens. Tons on my list and tons of awesome deals. I get there and the parking lot is full. Really? I go in and they are remodeling, yet staying open. It was a nightmare! Nothing was where it normally is and many shelves were empty. Not good. I only got a portion that was on my list.
So, I try a different Wal-greens this evening in a different city. Long story long, it was not a good experience either. Very frustrating! It is my policy to be OVERLY nice regardless of the service (or lack of) that I am receiving. I try to be a blessing to the cashiers no matter what. It was challenging tonight, I've got to be honest. I won't go into details, but I am not happy with my customer service experience at all. This is why I prefer CVS over Wal-greens. ECB's are so much more user friendly than Register Rewards ANYDAY!
I will post pics of my deals tomorrow once I figure them out! Literally, I had to return, exchange, you name it because my receipts were wrong. What a mess!
Having said that, not every day is easy coupon day....However, I still LOVE it and am blessing my family beyond belief by saving us so much money.
Be blessed!

No comments: