Couponing My Way To The Islands!

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

~Stockpile~

So, are you wondering what I could possibly be doing with all of this stuff???
Well, there are 3 things I do with it:

1. Use it!
2. Sell some of it to my mom
3. Donate some of it

I've set a little (gigantic) goal for myself for 2010. My goal is to not have to buy any shampoo, toothpaste, dish soap, laundry detergent, plastic sandwich bags, tissue, foil, deo., feminine products, etc. in 2010. I know, crazy! I have a very large stockpile growing for all of these items currently. Now, I will go ahead and get it if the item is for free in 2010. I want to see just how much those items impact my bottom line for 1 year. Since I have tracked all of my spending for 2009, this should be interesting.

Did I mention that I love challenging myself?!

Do you have any goals set for 2010??? (Jamie~ I fully expect to hear from you on this!)

No comments: