Couponing My Way To The Islands!

Monday, September 21, 2009

Less than 100....

Days until Christmas! 95 to be exact! Is your budget set and ready???


I've been reading a ton on personal finance over the past 2 years really, but more extensively lately. I LOVE to read about ordinary people doing extraordinary things with their money. I was just reading today about a family who has 65% of their future home saved. People keep asking them why they don't just finance the rest? Their answer is because they want to pay CASH for the entire 100%. What an awesome goal!
Another family I read about have been unemployed for 8 months now and are still debt free. That is pretty amazing! They are big Dave Ramsey people (as am I). They always lived below their means and had a very large emergency fund in the event something like this happens. Sort of like my mom always said to me "It will rain at some point...you better be prepared".

Do you have any financial goals set?
Do you dream of paying CASH for a house??? I sure do!
Do you have an emergency fund?

Be blessed!

No comments: