Couponing My Way To The Islands!

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

~Seminar Testimonials~

Below are a couple of email testimonials from 3 girls at 2 different seminars this summer. I'm so proud of all of the girls who came to the seminars. They are using the techniques and are saving big! Thought these might inspire some of you. Be blessed!
***************************************************
I just want to tell you how cool God is to always fill in the gaps of where finances are missing! This month would have been pretty rough but to see how God is always faithful and never a moment too late. What I was dreading on paper (wondering how we would make it with recent unexpected expenses) and seeing how we always had enough and are even STOCKING UP!! God is so good and so awesome as he teaches us to be BETTER wives, and true proverbs 31 women who are money savvy.

Total spent- $167 on $340 worth of groceries and toiletries
Total saved- $173

I can't wait to stockpile even and SAVE tons more next month.
Thanks so much, for equipping us with something that will bless our families for MANY years to come! I pray you reap a harvest from what seeds you have planted!

~Laura
***************************************************
Was going to tell you about my Kroger trip today! I bought 42 items worth $80.00 and paid $39.50 . Was able to get at least 4 items for free! I look forward to my next trip. I've still been able to cut my shopping in half from $400.00 to $200.00. I plan on going lower but I'm still stocking up!

Thanks for everything!
Amy
****************************************************
I am an official "Sassy Saver". The best part is that I actually had fun doing this.

My total bill: $102.99
Amount Saved: $46.50
I paid: $56.49
Thanks again! Amber

No comments: