Couponing My Way To The Islands!

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

~Sassy Savings Seminar/Party!~

Last night was so much fun! I enjoyed meeting and getting to know all of you girls. Amber, your home is fabulous! Thank you for hosting. Dinner was great! I had a wonderful time sharing my information and I hope that each of your families will be blessed. Thank you all!

*The beautiful historical home where the seminar was held

*The backyard looked like something out of a magazine. So beautiful!

*The kitchen with the perfect combination of old and new. Love all of the black, white and stainless with crystal knobs!

*The entire gang!

*Look at all of these sassy binders!

*The hostess, Amber, is the girl in the middle.




*On my way to the party!

2 comments:

amber said...

I am an official "Sassy Saver". The best part is that I actually had fun doing this. Thanks again! Amber
My total bill: $102.99
Amount Saved: $46.50
I paid: $56.49

~SHO~ said...

Congrats Amber! I am so proud of you. Isn't it fun to save big?!

In His Grace~
S