Couponing My Way To The Islands!

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Officially at capacity!

Okay, I feel very exposed right now! Some of you have requested that I reveal my freezer situation...So, here they are! I did not organize or even clean it for the picture. I do have a system so that I can at least see what I have and try to keep it organized by item or meat product. It is amazing how much meat you can fit into a small space once you separate it!
Hubby and I were just talking about how we hope to not have to buy any meat product until late fall. How awesome is that?! I'll keep ya posted on that one. We currently have chicken (boneless skinless, bone w/ skin, whole, strips, nuggets, you name it!), roast, pork chops, 2 types hamburger meat & 3 types of steaks. Where is the grill? ha!



No comments: