Couponing My Way To The Islands!

Saturday, June 6, 2009

June 3rd Seminar

My hubby took a quick pic before I left and then I took a pic when I arrived at Jamie's home. We got so wrapped up in the seminar that I lost track of time and forgot to get my camera out and photo everyone. Bummer! Thank you to Jamie, Jenny, Liz, Tina, Amy & Laura who came. I had fun teaching you all. I hope that your families will be as blessed as mine has been.

*Cute Jamie with some of my product example's on her kitchen island.
* We have a new Nikon camera and have been playing around with the settings. I'm not this color, but think it looks neat to lighten it up so much.
*This photo was brightened up a bit
*No editing...Regular color...a little dark


"We want to see Your glory...every knee falls down before Thee"

No comments: