Couponing My Way To The Islands!

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

~Who am I you ask?~


Some of you have asked who I am. So, here are a few fun facts:
*Grew up in Oklahoma (mostly)
*Lived in 5 states
*Currently live in Texas (love this great state!)
*Mother of 1 little precious miracle
*Wife to a teacher/coach (almost 8 years now)
*Graduate of the University of Oklahoma...Boomer Sooners!
*Kappa Alpha Theta
*Previously a Director of Sales/Marketing for a hotel in OK
*Most recently worked at a high school in the athletic department
*Have a business that I make custom items. Livingdreamsdesigns.blogspot.com
*LOVE to travel with my hubby to beaches. So far we've been to Dominican Republic, Puerto Vallarta, Cancun, Playa Del Carmen, Riviera Maya, Cabo San Lucas and The Bahamas. We love Mexico because of the short flight. Cabo is probably my favorite so far, however each place holds special memories. Can't wait for our next trip!
*Love to dance!
*Love to sing and praise Jesus!
*You can email me at coachoshields@hotmail.com if you have any comments and for some reason can't leave them. If you have any success stories, please email me. I would love to hear how much you all are saving! Also, you may have noticed that I have some coupon ads on the page now. Please take advantage and let me know how you like them.
*I don't post much personal information because this is not a private blog. I hope you all are enjoying reading and are learning. It is fun once you get the hang of it all! To me it is not just about paying for a nice vacation,it is more about being a good steward with God's money. What a blessing!

In His Grace~
S

No comments: