Couponing My Way To The Islands!

Sunday, April 5, 2009

~Wal-greens~


Let me first start off by saying that no matter how long you have been couponing and making deals, you will still occasionally get tripped up. Well, today was my day at Wal-greens. I had an awesome game plan and then when I got up the register they would not take one of my q's and it threw me. They ended up voiding the transaction and starting over. By this time I had a very rude woman behind me and I'm not even sure how it all worked out. This is what I do know....
2 Visine Sale $3.99-$3 q= .99 cents (plus I got $3 RR back)
1 Colgate Total $3.49-.75 q = $2.74 ( plus I got back $3.49 RR)
Quatro Sale $6.99-$2 q-$3 q=$1.99
Quatro FREE (with BOGO coupon)
8 Mentos sale 2/$2 (used $1 q's) = FREE!
Excedrin sale $5.99-$2 q = $3.99 (this is what messed me up, I had a Wags q for $2 that they would not take along with a man. q of $2...So I really should have gotten these for $1.99)
TicTacs-sale .25 (had to add another item so that my q's would work)
After all of the confusion, I ended up paying $4.45 out-of-pocket. Still pretty awesome!

No comments: