Couponing My Way To The Islands!

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Monthly Budgeting


As I prepare for another seminar, I like to ask my peeps the following questions:

Do you set a monthly grocery budget?
Do you stick to it?
What do you spend vs. what you would like to spend?

I am amazed at how many people don't even know what they spend each month. It is impossible to stick to a budget if you have no idea how much is going out. Having a budget is key to financial success...Along with spending less than you make and staying within your budget. Dave Ramsey and Suze Orman would both agree with those statements!
My plan is to set monthly goals and each month try to keep my out-of-pocket spending to a minimum. All while having more food and other products than ever before. I'm hooked and loving it!

Happy budgeting!

No comments: