Couponing My Way To The Islands!

Saturday, July 7, 2012

~A Lesson On Living~



A lesson on living...

Sometimes life throws you situations and circumstances that you do not expect. This happened to me on my 11th anniversary island trip with my hubby. We were enjoying our beautiful scenery when God placed a family into our path.

I won't go into all the details, but a brief summary is that a family was there celebrating a life of a girl whose body is full of cancer. They were there having a blast and truly soaking in every single moment as if it were the last. They were living in the moment and not letting anything stop them. There were no problems, no issues, no worries. They were just enjoying the time that the Lord has given them.

On our last day on the island, I was able to have a long conversation with the girl who has cancer. She is REMARKABLE! Not once did she complain about chemo, radiation, being sick or anything. Instead we talked about her hopes and dreams and her bucket list.

How many opportunities in life do we meet someone living out their bucket list? It was inspiring. She is choosing to LIVE and not be the victim of anything. It was wonderful and so refreshing to be in the presence of such company.

All of this to say, I challenge you to start living today! Get control of your finances and stop being the victim of any situation, especially your finances. Do your best and live life to the fullest. Live your life in a way so that you can fulfill a bucket list someday. Start making your dreams come true!

Do you have a bucket list? I challenge you to start one today (if you haven't already). It is fun to dream!

When it is all said and done, I want to have lived life and experienced things. I want memories of beautiful places and people that I've met along the way.

I will never be the same. I am forever changed.

Blessed Beyond Measure~

SHO

No comments: