Couponing My Way To The Islands!

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Howdy Sassy Savers!

Just wanted to check in and say that I'm alive and kickin'. We have been enjoying our summer and time visiting with family & friends. I've been attempting to not be so tied down to my computer this summer. Last year was a year of change for our family and I did not acclimate as well as I'd hoped. Too much going on and not enough down time.
So, this summer I'm trying to change that. In doing so, I have not devoted a great deal of time to this blog. Please forgive.

Speaking of devoting time this summer...we are preparing for our mission trip! We are so beyond excited about how God is going to work through us. It is going to be amazing!

On a recent trip to OK, my Dad reminded me to stop and smell the flowers. Life is short and beautiful things are sometimes temporary. It was a sweet reminder. Thanks Dad! Cherish the flowers (moments) in this season of life.

Wishing you a wonderful weekend with your families!

In Him~
SHO

No comments: