Couponing My Way To The Islands!

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Howdy Sassy Savers!

Sorry for the lack of postings. I'm having a hard time getting back into the groove of things. We were gone for 9 days and then had a weekend full of events. Life is good :)

Back to June being budget month! Are you excited?! I am typically most excited about my budget AFTER our tropical vacation each summer. Sounds weird, I know. We come back from what I like to call "paradise" and I can't wait to begin saving for the next vacation!

Tip for the day:

DREAM! Set a goal and work toward toward it.
Example: One of our goals for each summer is an anniversary trip. Each month I do my best to stay on budget so that I know we can go. Our rule is we DON'T go any trip unless it is paid for when we book it. It is NOT a vacation if you owe for it once you return home.


Happy Tuesday!

SHO

No comments: