Couponing My Way To The Islands!

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

~Beauty of a Budget~

Hope everyone had a wonderful Memorial Day Weekend! We had a fun weekend full of events. We were exhausted when it was all said and done. We spent time at the park, pool, parties, cookouts and celebrated our anniversary. It was a great weekend!

The end of the month is near and that means that you should be looking closely at your budget. How are you doing this month? Are you over in any categories? Did you spend less in some categories?

The beauty of a budget is that it is fluid! Each month usually presents different events and items that need purchasing. Move your money and plan accordingly. Example: I get my hair done every other month (or so). The month that I'm getting it done, I budget X amount for that service. The next month, that category goes back to $0.00. I know that expense is coming up and that I need to plan on that money NOT being spent in another category that month.

I know budgets can be a pain to get started. However, life on a budget is so much better than the alternative! I promise, you can do it! Hang in there :)

Blessings~



SHO

No comments: