Couponing My Way To The Islands!

Monday, March 5, 2012

~Give Yourself Grace With Your Budget~


Give yourself GRACE with your budget.

This is something that I don't do very well! I am so number driven that it is hard for me to give myself GRACE when life happens. Well friends, life happened in February! It was the worst savings month that we've had in years. There were several extra expenditures (private school Spring semester fees, field trip, parties, extra gas, etc) that had to be paid that really messed up my bottom line.

Luckily, we were still able to save some money. However, I didn't come anywhere near hitting my goals for the month. The good news...March is a new month!

The beauty of having goals & a budget is that you can start over at any point. Re-calibrate your plan of attack and get started! I encourage you to not give up hope if you have a bad month. It happens. Give yourself GRACE and try really hard the next month to watch every dime spent. You can do it!

Happy Monday!

SHO

No comments: