Couponing My Way To The Islands!

Monday, February 13, 2012

~Happy Valentine's Day!~

Hello Sassy Savers!

I have not forgotten about you all. Promise :0)
Life has been so busy that I haven't had a chance to stop in about 5 days. My husband and I went to a marriage conference this weekend featuring Jimmy & Karen Evans. Wow! By far the best marriage information that I've ever heard. Wonderful teachings and funny at the same time. We had a blast!

Along with that were other church obligations and planning out a summer mission trip, there just hasn't been an abundance of time in my days. I'm sure you all can relate. When did life start flying by???

Okay, my point here is that no matter how busy you are, make time for your spouse. Make it a priority to take time out of your busy schedules just for the 2 of you. Your marriage will be blessed for it!


Happy Valentine's Day! Don't forget to make your Honey feel special today ;)

SHO

No comments: