Couponing My Way To The Islands!

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

~I Heart Sassy Savers!~

Not sure if I've mentioned it before, but I LOVE to see my Sassy Savers out shopping. They are usually so focused on figuring out the deal that they don't see me for a while. It brings joy to my heart to watch them score some great deals and be able to bless their families.
My family and I ran into Walgreen's before church on Sunday (I was looking at the BOGO Sunglasses) and I saw one of my newest students. She had her buggy full of diapers and other goodies and didn't notice me. She was studying the ad and concentrating on her binder. A few minutes later I got behind her to check out at the cosmetic counter. Knowing that she is new and RR's can be confusing, I grabbed a filler item for her (.25 sauce). As she was checking out the girl was explaining that she needed something else and I put the filler up there. She said thank you without looking at me for a few seconds. Then she turned around and I tried to explain what was happening. She then said "I LOVE YOU!" Once she got checked out, she told me that she has saved her family over $400 in the past 2 weeks! Her husband is thrilled! Her marriage is being blessed now that money is being saved. Her saving this type of money is allowing her to make purchases that she was not able to previously, which is making her very excited too! I LOVE hearing testimonies of Sassy Saver students that have taken my class and how it is changing their lives. It really makes my heart smile. I'm so very happy for her. Great job!

So, Sassy Savers....keep saving money and making me proud!

*One more thing....I'm excited to announce that Queen of Sassy Savings will be doing a Thrifty Fashion Week in the very near future! One of the days will include details on the outfit I'm wearing in this picture.
Blessings~
SHO

No comments: