Couponing My Way To The Islands!

Thursday, May 13, 2010

~For the Crafty Girls~

I've been in a very crafty mood as of late. I've been busy with several sewing, painting, spraying, re-fashioning, be-dazzling (yes, I said be-dazzling) projects. If you are in the same mood, this coupon is for you!
Go HERE to print a 40% off JoAnn coupon!

Here are a few of the projects that I've been working on:
*The Toile Dress


*The flower tank

*The Sash Tank

*Before:

*Here are our matching shirts after I re-fashioned them:

*Every little girl needs a hot pink one shoulder dress, right? ;)


"Peace Rocks shirt before (I probably should say "during"):

*After my re-fashioning and altering...how funny is my little model?!



Happy Crafting :)

1 comment:

~SHO~ said...

Love it all! and yes, your model is a hoot... cracking up!

Tiff